Wednesday 14 December 2011

Fuck me like you hate me and collective uniqueness ;)

Rarrrr............as you all know i havent done a new blog post in quite some time now....so i figured why not.................todays's as good a day as any..

so chrfistmas is coming up...i dont know about you but its cost me a fucking fortune...which is fine accept some fat red guy in a suit is going to get all my credit :/ i love that the kids beleive in santa but damn they must wonder why nan and grandad there dad and nan and poppie buy them shit but not mum....in fact they must think mums a real douch bag...while the god damn fat man gets the credit...you just gotta love it.

so whats new? hmmmmmm not much really...had my first run in with a ferral forrestfeild bitch in the parking lot at maccas. she was parked in the spot for waiting cars and wasnt waiting so i had to pull in pretty close to her to be where i needed to be...i wasnt even close to hitting her or anything like that..so she hangs out her car with another ferral bitch on the other side starts screaming at me 'ive got a baby in my car you stupid cunt' ect ect...some people must assuming im a fucking whimp....so i got out my car told her 'i have a fucking baby in my car to' so keep driving bitch...and she hits the acceleration and gets the fuck out of there....now that is classic forrestfeild....and that is why im moving back north lol i hate this hole...the park is awsome but other than that i wont miss any of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new car....i got a new car since my last blog post.....and i fucking love it...its like...hmmm wearing a trainer bra compared to a push up bra.....its awsome i love my car...i even gave her a name...charil. dont ask me why charli but she is my beast......im far to prone to proving a point tho when a dickhead pulls up next to me at the lights....thus my car sticker 'YOU JUST GOT PASSED BY A GIRL'...... and jesus men hate that...yesterday i sat up the ass of a dick in a commodore..so he tapped the breaks...i over took him and he was pissed...put his hand up im sure he was going to flip me off until he saw i was a girl...then he sped up....a lot ;)

still getting hit on by lesbians....while its flattering....the only girl parts i have any interest in are my own ;) there is a lesbian woman that works at a petrol station i frequent...and she is always overtly over friendly...is fucking creepy.....maybe above my wings on my back i should get a new tattoo 'I LIKE COCK'.....ITS HARSH but it might get my point accross!!!

ive been feeling a bit impulsive lately...so i got my new peircing a couple of weeks ago. a 'medusa'....the annoying thing about peircings is people who dont know what one is say of nice...what the fuck is a medusa...so im going to put a breif list of definitions of basic peircings so i wont have to tell anyone again.....

eyebrow....if u dont know your an idiot
Nose...self explanatory
snake bites....the bottom of the lip which i have two
Labret...middle underneith the bottom lip
Tounge....derrrrrr
Beauty spots/ marilyn monroe...above the lip to the side..usually a small gem. i have two.
ears.....i only have 8 each ear but there are many varying styles
nipple....i want one but im a fraidy cat haha
vagina/clit...... erm your a braver fucking person than me if u go there....
prince albert.....a scary first date :P

so no more asking what is what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and no i dont have weird ones hidden anywhere ;)

so on to men.....we all know i get retarded dickheads cracking on to me all the time...my favourite is fucking indians and muslim men those who dont speak english and those who are older than my bloody dad....older is okay....but jesus! ive had a lot of dickheads crack onto me this year...but ive become quite adept at telling them politely to 'jog the fuck on'.....however...i do have a very 'hot' friend at the moment....makes things interesting dosent it.....lots of people are asking the question who the hell is he that ur interested for a change...but for now my lips are sealed ;)

thats pretty much it for me at the moment kiddies...of course there is always my birthday on monday but blah no plans lol....epic fail right? ;) im sure something will come up...maybe ill have a few drinks and we might get a very interesting new blog post..... todays was a catch up next time ill choose something firey or contraversial to chat about ;)

caio, bella.

No comments:

Post a Comment