Saturday 2 April 2011

Carbon what now???????

Today came up a conversation with my parents...one that i found to be particularly amusing...carbon footprints...say what now??? it has of course come to my attention that i am NOT a particularly green person by nature my bad hahah

how am i not very environmentally friendly???
well lets see.... i DONT recycle unless my rubbish bin is getting to epically full proportions...i dont remove lide from bottles labels from can or wash anything out before i put it in the recycling bin....i know i know...and yes on very odd occasion i have actually put a rubbish bag in my recycling bin...out of desperation i swear :P...so no doubt contaminated a whole load from my poorly recyling... i dont litter...in public lol thats about as far as that shit goes...i dont walk anywhere i could drive...accept the park down the road..and lets face it...id drive there to if there was parking at the park haha..it would take about 30 seconds to drive there...well thats if i had to stop at the corner eeeeek :P... im not green..i dont buy natural of friendly fabrics..i buy whats on special or clothes i like even synthetic fibres bahaha i know i know....i use disposable nappies for my children...and have probably contirbuted in a mass way to landfill without feeling any guilt or remorse for the planet...i dont save water, or electricity....
***mum thought it was hillarious when i asked her what time of day was earth hour...she told me it was at 8:30 at night..my response was well i might have participated IF it was during the day..and then id still leave the tv and aircon on :0000000******
so we have established..im not a very green person...mum seems to think i probably wouldnt care unless the hole in the ozone layer was right above my house...and then id just put on a LOT a fuck load even of sun screen ....what can i say....ive had sex in public back in the day to...and im sure there were emissions of a kind to be had lol so what can i say...between my lack of reclying and daily hairspray fixation daily for years and years and many more to come...well im a bad bad girl :P

Ahhhh life...always full of drama right....i went to the wanneroo markets today. i walked past my tattoo studios weekend shop...and damn it reallllllllllly made me want my next tattoo fix.....as soon as im able and financial to do so....its going to happen...tattoo one.. babies names and a yet to come picture underneith,,, and second contribution to skin art...whole top of my right arm...... LA FAMILIA ES PARA SIEMPRE, SEMPER FIDELUS <<<sp on that last one...will have to google...i also really want 'if i should die before i wake i pray the world my soul to take and if i wake before i die, rescue me with your smile'..still debating where to put that...the top of the other arm has plans already....hmmm i may yet end up with a body suit one day lol...but i wont mind...judge not lest ye be judged !! and to all those who judge anyway fuck u...i hope u step on a really fine needle and it goes all the way in...retreival might make u think twice about b eing so judgemental.....what is the average look anyway...i may not look like a cleche mum and i may have a son of a bitch attitude but i shit u not...its better than following some idealistic fucked up goal with no happiness of what people expect a mum to look like... i love my kids there good kids well adjusted and intelligent..therefor i have done my job so far as a mum...but dear god it will be reallllllllllly interesting to see how my baby girl grows up....walk a mile in my shoes and all that...

anyway thats it for now
caio bella

No comments:

Post a Comment