Saturday 2 April 2011

Out of the mouth of babes

so all who know me know that i have two children...a 5 year old and a soon to be three year old. Now my 5 year old has told me recently that girls wee out there bum...i found this to be highly amusing...girls dont hav edoodles so there can hardly be any other way right he amuses me with his gems of wisdom on a daily basis. kids isnt always easy but it can sometimes be fun

i became a mum for the first time two weeks after my 20th birthday...was i ready? fuck no....i mean just the labour itself...it was like holy hell...nothing prepares u for that...or for ur mum who hasnt seen your pink bits since u were a small child to have her head right up in there...does she mention the fact that you are missing body hair in certain areas? no she does not...kuddos to u mother....still a creepy esk thing..but most mums can contest when your in labour u dont give a fuck who is getting up in there as long as they keep that sweet stream of drugs coming...when all is said and done and they just plonk that slimey screaming blob on your chest covered in your internal junk for the first time...its like a moment from alien...lovely...but scary as shit...i guess there is also the fact that a nappy...what ever do u do with that...is your thought if u have never done it before...suddenly your assdeep in poo covered in urine especially if its a boys and have leaky tits...definitly not the picturesque thing u thought u signed on for right...breastfeeding i have to say..didnt really happen for me no luck and i didnt really get it..also have to say..having strange women whopping my tits out at there leasure while in hospital was not really my favourite thing in the world.... also being sewn up from a tear to the perenium...essential one step away from your ass means that at leasto ne person has had of close encounter with your starfish region...how u can ever look them in the eye again is a miracle...and to think i actually did this twice and soon a third time...i guess two day labours imcompetent medical staff and one child coming into the world with giant salad tongs and men in gumboots (forceps) and the other vaccumed the hell out of there...didnt put me off sex again quite enough...eek..my bad...or lucky me..not sure which

either way the kids give me much amusement...its not easy in fact is can be fucking hard..nothing quite like being a single mum when one dosent sleep the other is sick both are up sick all night, mid night hospital runs, bruises blood, screaming banchee brother fights, broken things...and they always break your favourite...or just the words i hate u mummy when u have to pull them inline..feeding them when they refuse to eat...and getting them to at leaast consider something of some nutrcional value...hey as mums we do sign up for this right. at the end of the day there alive your alive there fed bathed and u all survive the day is always a success....being a mum has awsome moment to tho...like cuddles and i love u mummy, and sweet words of wisom from little faces smiling at you...Watching movies and making crafts together, giggling about the funny things in life dribbly smiles..its all worth it..and being a single mum means i have no one to share it and have to work that much harder...but i have no regrets only love for my babies....altho some days i do want tokill them...maybe a little for a minute or two haha..

Unfortunately im the odd one out in my family...i come from a family of four sibblings, two older one younger. Im the odd one out because since having kids i dont work, i no longer have a partner, i have children, in in financial hardship almost all the time, i dont go out drinking or enoy wine, my social life mostly consists of my children and what they want to do...they all have good jobs well paid, decent houses nice things expensive furniture, they love to drink, be social can go out at there leasuire and are free to do what they want with there lives. they are in no way a stress or burden on the rest of the family. Somtimes it makes me fucking sad hey. i hate feeling the odd one out in the family...not just because of my children but the other things id never swap them..... I used to get on really well with one of my brothers gf's...she is a few years younger than me but that was cool we got on awsome for a while...she used to think my sister hated her...but once she discovered she didnt all of a sudden i never hear from her at all...i constantly hear about all the shit they do together and with there partners as well....and all of a sudden im unimportant, i dont have the same money the same free time i dont have a partner..i have kids and lack of availability on occasion...im out of the loop...singled out and that shit sucks..and when we have family gathering it makes me feel uncomfortable..because i know..even if they dont...but life happens...i guess u make a lot of sacrafices for ur kids.... like a social life.....people that dont have kids dont seem to understand why my weekends are not filled with pubs and other dubious type shit....thats because i have kids...and if i have spare money id rather use it for something for them than to go out...and i dont drink much and rarely...i think u cant understand if u dont have kids...u sacrafice a lot willingly and lovingly for them...its the way shit goes..
family is family forever love em all but dosent mean i always fit in...but shit happens life isnt meant to be easy....

The things my kids love....
flooding my kitchen sink by sneaking into the kitchen and turning the tap on a little while i think there going to the toilet and im watching tv...
Covering my toilet walls in defecation claiming the y were drawing a picture for me...
putting unsed toilet paper in the toilet so the bugs cant get in there
Spilling drinks all over the floor because there imaginary robot tripped them over
changing there clothes 50 times a day so i have lots of washing to do
hiding the chocolate from me so they can share it later :0
both of my kids are very animated and make there own sound effects when playing...if u didnt know them u would find it funny as shit but it makes them unique and is ever amusing
they love to cuddle mummy...jack wont let me leave preschool without a hug and a big kiss right on the mush...i tried today because most of the other mums dont...and he got quite shirty at me and insisted i do it haha u go jack good on u for still letting mummy never stop.
making chocolate cupcakes

oh and when reilly is older ill have much amo to embaress him...he still thinks he has a baby in his tummy and he tells me his baby is black and his name is baby x ...and its going to come out his tummy soon when my baby does ...jack knows boys cant have babies so he thinks its funny as...

that is my rant on family and my kids...love em all to bits and wouldnt trade them for anything...
another reason to never say FML

caio bella xo

No comments:

Post a Comment