Saturday 2 April 2011

If women are from venus some men are from uranus...

Blogging who ever thought of such a novel idea? probabaly the voyers amoung us right? maybe maybe not....

I have lots of people on facebook...but how many of u actually know me? have we ever met in person? do u even know who i really am? interesting thought probably not many of u.

What is your perception of me? i get a lot of women thinking im bisexual...no such luck lovies...im as straight as they come..no urge to ever experiemnt so keep on dreaming. i often get people say to me...gee u must be a really bad bad girl...judging on appearances much?? I might be bad but not the way u think... i say what i mean and beleive what i say...i can be a plain ass hole sometimes. But i accept no shit in life. Its really the only way to be. SO what i h ave tattoos i have peircings...dosent make me a bad girl..i think half the douche bags who hope im a bad girl have no idea what that actually entails...

Im single...but so what who hasnt been there before right..ive been single for a year and a half...my beautiful kids mean more to me than more asshole men right now...and beleive me....i attract some real fucked up men...so right now i choose to stay single...dosent mean i dont get men interested...usually emn that are old enough to be my father...sorry men but thats never going to happen, even the though makes me dry retch. nothing wrong with an older man...but one who could have spawned you from there pants??...pass on that.. i did date over the time...but there all stories of horror for a later time...

One thing i have discovered since being pregnant and single is just how sick and perverted some men can be...if u have a pregnant fettish men good for u...bring that shit anywhere near me and u wont have a penis anymore...its really quite disturbing...so so many men think pregnant women are so sexy i find it horrific and retch worthy...i think a lot of men presume women who are pregnant and single will jump in the sack with anyone...even the odd offer for money...i dont think so...i wont be having sex until im dead again...at least not with another person ..ok maybe not THAT long but still.... but i do have some stories to share at a later date... what can i say sometimes my life is really colourful

to sum up...im ust me a 25 year old single soon to be mum of three. love my kids to bits. i live breathe and would die for any of them at any time... there the very reason no matter how hard life gets...and holy hell ive had some bad things happen to me...i will never use the words FML especially over trivial things...

my next entry will be elaborating on this whole FML thing....

for now that is it...its not a novel..its life....and i can talk a lot of shit regulalry.
Thanks jen for inspiring me...easier to have a blog here than the web where any perverted asshole can read it

caio

No comments:

Post a Comment