Saturday 2 April 2011

FML...wait what??

so FML ...or fuck my life...i hear this comment a lot on facebook... it might be a broken tv, someone let them down, a bad day, running late, the car's fucked or any other thing....

i really dont like that phrase...sorry all haha...why? because someone else is always got it harder or more fucked up than you do eh...its ust how it goes i guess...me for example...so much bad shit has happened to me, if a bills late or im late or something happens im like fuck yes thank god that's all it is...if u go thru enough bad shit it really teaches you perspective...

getting your life ripped apart but a complete assholes, three weeks before u are due to get married only to find out he was cheating on u for 4 out of 6 years with many ppl...now surely THAT is a worthy FML moment..but i never said it..not once..altho should the situation arise to castrate him in the most painful manner possible...only happy to oblige...

A con man pretending to be your boyfriend and asks you to marry him only later to find out that he has other gf's convinces u to take out two mobile contracts in his name leaving you ass deep in debt mentally fucking retarded for letting that shit happen again and about 4 grand in debt...definitly a fuck my life moment...

or what about meeting a new guy who runs away after the first time u have sex because he neglected to tell u he got some chick he didnt care about pregnant, or getting really close to a friend who was recently seperated from his wife only to have him decide he isnt ready after all, or the washing machine (a big fucker) overflowed for two cycles overnight and wet half the carpet in a rental and by the time it was salvaged there was big mould spots all over the carpet... all FML moments right...

Or hey...even ending up pregnant because a retarded ex who begged for sex for a year couldnt keep it in his pants...and i wanted my kids back only to soon be raising a daughter he has nothing to do with...oh damn im sure your thinking..but no i never said FML

why??? well...thats only a small snippet of the last year and a bit..by no means all the fucked up moment in time...however at the end of the day...the mocrowave blows...it dosent matter, a friend stops coming around, it dosent matter, the real estate treat me like shit because they started udging me as soon as i became a single mum. dosent matter.....

What does matter? my beautiful kids, who can fairly said be monsters on occasion, the friend who has stuck by my for 5 years despite all the hardships, the ones who helped me celebrate my babyshower, the great family who never turned there backs on me through any of the bad decisions ive made, my sister because we became close for the first time in our lives when she came back from up north...and possibly u for reading all my junk..

so there is my rant for today...on the topic of FML ..OR FUCK MY LIFE..... a good reason to think twice before saying it next time?? that or feel free to use it and tell me to shove it up my ass haha

caio.

No comments:

Post a Comment